Thursday, August 16, 2007

Episode Review: School Days 07

Episode Six left Kotonoha in disbelief how does she handle what she saw?

I've been loving this series and I started to wonder about several factors and this episode put many of my questions to rest. Episode Seven is very heart wrenching to watch.

Kotonoha, is starting to realize that Makoto is avoiding her, and is starting to realize that he has moved on but still kids herself and remains that she is just imagining things and everything is fine after all she is his girlfriend isn't she? She takes her fears and worries and takes up knitting a scarf for Makoto while knitting she realizes she makes a mistake and beings to unravel the scarf

I found this to be very per found as I thought this to mean the unraveling of their relationship and love for each other. Finally Kotonoha is confronted by Setsuna and asked to dance at the school dance and he sayd that her and Makoto are broke up and he wants his chance.

Upon hering this she freaks out and this brings us to another important person in this episode Setsuna is the controlling friend working on behalf of Sekai and she is also taking it upon herself to make sure Makoto doesn't talk, see or deal with Kotonoha even going as far as too blocking her from his cell phone.

Once Again Makto is a a spinless, gutless coward who lets everyone else do the talking for him and he is against several things that happen but is not man enough to say STFU and speak for himself. This pisses me off I was ready to put my fist though my monitor I mean Kotonoha is getting treated badly and he knows it but yet doesn't stand up for her liking her or not and that just pissed me off.

The end of the episode had me cheering Kotonoha confronts Sekai and we are left at the cliff hanger and this leaves episode eight open to many possibilities and I was so happy to see Kotonoha grow a spine and not take anyone's shit and say what she had to say and do what she had to do, Sekai was scared and knew what she had coming.

RATING: 10/10

No comments: